Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday (6) Zeroes


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights those can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-them books that we are eagerly awaiting!

Title: Zeros
Author: Scott Westerfeld, Margo Lanagan,Deborah Biancotti
Age Group:  Young Adult
Genre Type: Fantasy
Release Date: September 29th 2015
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Ethan, aka "Scam," has a way with words. When he opens his mouth, whatever he wants you to hear comes out. But Ethan isn't just a smooth talker. He has a unique ability to say things he doesn't consciously even know. Sometimes the voice helps, but sometimes it hurts - like now, when the voice has lied and has landed Ethan in a massive mess. So now Ethan needs help. And he needs to go to the last people who would ever want to help him - his former group of friends, the self-named "zeros" who also all possess similarly double-edged abilities, and who are all angry at Ethan for their own respective reasons. Brought back together by Scam's latest mischief, they find themselves entangled in an epic, whirlwind adventure packed with as much interpersonal drama as mind-bending action.

Get This Read Here:
http://www.amazon.com/Knight-Seven-Kingdoms-Song-Fire/dp/0345533488/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1430938809&sr=1-1&keywords=a+knight+of+the+seven+kingdoms http://www.booksamillion.com/p/Knight-Seven-Kingdoms/George-R-Martin/9780345533487?id=6309341108887 http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-knight-of-the-seven-kingdoms-george-r-r-martin/1121191960?ean=9780345533487


Why I Can't Wait
I love reading books/graphic novels about superheros and their amazing adventures, Saving the girl, beating the bad guys..Saving the world from epic doom. Oh yea the good stuff, But what about those superheros with not so great super powers. I think this book will be a very intersting look at these "Super Heroes"

10 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I haven't heard of this book before now but adding it to my tbr pile.

    Thank you for sharing :-) Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a very interesting book. I love reading about superheroes so this would be great.
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't know Westerfeld had a new novel coming out! I'm adding this to my TBR right now. :) Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHH!!! I've read some reviews of this, and it's so good! Definitely waiting for it too. Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/06/10/waiting-on-wednesday-trailer-park-fae/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend was telling me about this just last night. I think superheroes might be cool.

    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my WoW too, and I am so excited for it. I really love a good flawed superhero, and so I think some flawed superpowers would be amazing to see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for this one either. I loved Scott's Uglies series so much so I'm pumped that he's writing more.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks really awesome! I can't wait to hear what you think of it. :)
    Laura
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks really awesome! I can't wait to hear what you think of it. :)
    Laura
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete