Saturday, June 6, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (4)


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the Tynga's Reviews official launch page!

Note from Geek Boy:
So as you may already know I went to Bookcon this past Saturday with Geekgirl. I got some amazing books and met some really cool authors and people. Seen so the books where so many these only represent a small portion of the Bookcon haul and the book swag that I have. If you want to see the complete haul you can check it out on Geekgirl's page.



Title:Legend; Prodigy; Champion; The Young Elites; The Rose Society
Author:

Though I do not have The Rose Society yet, Marie Lu signed the bookplate that Geekgirl made for the event so I can place it in the book later. I only had her sign all the bookplates because I did not bring any books from my shelves at home. (Geekgirl bought enough stuff to carry)



Title:Cinder; Scarlet; Cress; Fairest; Winter
    Author:
Marissa Meyer was awesome to sign all my bookplates for this series.



Title:Freak of Nature
Author:
Awesome find on the Bookcon Show Floor. Julia Crane even sign it for me.



Title: The Secret of the Cybersapiens
Author:
Found this book in the Author Row of the Show Floor of Bookcon. He was so cool that not only did I get his book but he signed it and gave me the matching poster as well.


The rest of my Bookcon Haul:

7 comments:

  1. Great haul of books this week. I went to BEA last week and it was wonderful. I hope you had a great time at Bookcon.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these but happy reading! I'm totally jealous about BEA and Bookcon.

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Freak of Nature from NetGalley and when I got it I decided I didn't want it! I forced myself to read it and I actually liked the story. Decent read! Hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so need Fairest and Winter!!
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Legend series is so amazing! I hope you enjoy all of your books.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of the Lois Lane book. I have read Legend, and loved it, need to finish that series, as well as read the new Marie Lu series. Great haul!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, lots of great books! Freak of Nature sounds really good. Definitely adding it to my TBR list. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete