Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (5) Morning Star

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights those can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-them books that we are eagerly awaiting!

Title: Morning Star
Author: Pierce Brown
Age Group:  Young Adult
Genre Type: Fantasy
Release Date: January 12th 2016
Publisher: Del Rey
Red Rising thrilled readers and announced the presence of a talented new author. Golden Son totally changed the game and took the story of Darrow to the next level. Now comes the exhilarating conclusion to the Red Rising Trilogy: Morning Star.

Born a lowly Red in the mines of Mars, Darrow lost his beloved wife to the treacherous Gold overlords. Vowing to fight for the future that his wife believed in, Darrow joins a secret revolutionary group and is remade into a Gold so that he can infiltrate the ruling class and bring them down from the inside. Now, after years of hiding amongst the Golds, Darrow is finally ready to declare open revolution and throw off the chains of oppression. Nothing in Darrow’s world has been easily won, and this final fight will be the most harrowing of all.

Get This Read Here:
http://www.amazon.com/Knight-Seven-Kingdoms-Song-Fire/dp/0345533488/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1430938809&sr=1-1&keywords=a+knight+of+the+seven+kingdoms http://www.booksamillion.com/p/Knight-Seven-Kingdoms/George-R-Martin/9780345533487?id=6309341108887 http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-knight-of-the-seven-kingdoms-george-r-r-martin/1121191960?ean=9780345533487


Why I Can't Wait
After reading Red Rising and Golden Son anyone can see why I can't wait for this book to come out. This week I went to Bookcon and they had this book on display on the show floor. I got so excited just seeing it. I really want to know how Pierce Brown will end this amazing series. I just hope he didn't rush the ending trying to get everything finished in such a much anticipated book.

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't read Golden Son which I probably should've done by now! Red Rising just ended on a very intriguing note, so I really have no idea where the storyline is going from there. Hence, great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how with some books you can see the cover and without reading anything on it, know what series it is from and who wrote it? I hope they don't plan a cover change anytime in the near future for these ones as I think they are close to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Morning Star! I honestly cannot wait to read it! Red Rising is probably my favorite ongoing series and I am so excited to read this last book. But I also hope he doesn't rush the ending! Nice pick this week!

    ReplyDelete