Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday 23 (These Vicious Masks)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights those can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-them books that we are eagerly awaiting!


Title: These Vicious Masks
Author: Tarun Shanker,Kelly Zekas
Age Group: Young Adult
Genre Type:Fantasy
Release Date: February 9th 2016
Publisher: Swoon Reads
Jane Austen meets X-­Men in this gripping and adventure-­filled paranormal romance set in Victorian London.

England, 1882. Evelyn is bored with society and its expectations. So when her beloved sister, Rose, mysteriously vanishes, she ignores her parents and travels to London to find her, accompanied by the dashing Mr. Kent. But they’re not the only ones looking for Rose. The reclusive, young gentleman Sebastian Braddock is also searching for her, claiming that both sisters have special healing powers. Evelyn is convinced that Sebastian must be mad, until she discovers that his strange tales of extraordinary people are true—and that her sister is in graver danger than she feared.

Get This Read Here:
http://www.amazon.com/Frozen-Tides-Falling-Kingdoms-Novel/dp/1595147071/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436323983&sr=8-1&keywords=Frozen+Tides http://www.booksamillion.com/p/Frozen-Tides/Morgan-Rhodes/9781595147073?id=6256131671386 http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/frozen-tides-morgan-rhodes/1121502317?ean=9781595147073

Why I Can't Wait
Anytime you start off with by combining Jane Austen with the X-men you have my attention and a spot on my book shelf.

3 comments:

  1. I love the sound of this one as well. I hope you love it when you get to read it.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have this on my TBR list! It sounds so freaking cool and I'm really excited! Great pick! :D

    Here's my WoW! :)
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great and I already have it on my wishlist. Hope we love it!

    ReplyDelete